October 2016 Update
We are excited to provide an update on the progress of construction at Egret Point.
Over the past few months, earthworks and civil works have progressed well and will be finalised at the beginning of November. Unit construction commenced a month and we now have seven slabs poured, four frames constructed, three roofs installed and one unit gyprocked. The construction of the communal facilities and pool area will commence next week. Based on current progress we anticipate Stage 1 to be complete in March/April next year (subject to construction progress).
On completion of Stage 1, we will be holding a series of tours to showcase the development and the terrific facilities.
For those interested in making Egret Point their new home, now is the perfect time to select. By purchasing in advance you have a great opportunity to:
- Enjoy a greater range of choice in choosing your preferred floor plan in your preferred location,
- Pre-select the colours and finishes from our terrific range,
- Make minor adjustments to the plans, electricals, etc. t suit your specific requirements,
- Select the Classic or Elegance range for your unit of choice depending on your budget and requirements,
- Pre-plan in advance work towards a move date with certainty allowing you to sell your property,
- Avoid price increases as the units are completed.
For further information or to arrange a no obligation tour of our display please call 3245 4055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.